John Walker – Varsity Coach –firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadd Scheper – JV Coach – email@example.com
Conner Men’s 2022 Soccer Information
Summer Training (Open Field): May 17th -June 24th
Welcome! If new to the program, contact me, John Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org for incoming player instructions and paperwork information. If you are new to our program and didn’t play last year you must contact me prior to attending any Summer Training/Tryouts. I will also send you an invite to Team Snap.
- Summer Training Dates and Times will jump around a little bit but are listed below.
- May 17th- 26th Tues/Thurs 3:00-4:30pm
- May 31st- June 16th Tues/Thurs 8:00am-9:30am
- June 20th, 22nd, 24th Mon/Wed/Fri 8:00am-9:30am
- Incoming 7th Graders, you will wait until the July 18th Tryouts to attend Trainings.
- There will be Paperwork Packets in the High School Lobby starting April 4th, on the table to the right. You can also e-mail me, and I can e-mail them to you, if that is easier. email@example.com
- New Players: A physical is required on the KHSAA forms. Most players just go up to Kroger and get the sports physical. There is also an Auto Affidavit, which must be Notarized. The other forms just need a parent signature. These documents will be required for any New Incoming Players. Returning Players, just need to turn in their Paperwork on or before the first day of Tryouts.
Dead Period: June 25th - July 8th No Training!
Tryouts/Training: Start, July 11th
Incoming 9th-12th Grades, Starting Monday July 11th , 8:00-10:00am, Mon-Fri, Turf or Grass Fields
- Tryouts JV, Varsity Teams - July 11th- July 13th - Cuts will be July 13th after Training.
- Rosters Set/Training begins – July 14th - August 15th – 8:00-10:00am
- We will be using TeamSnap for all Team Game/Training Correspondence, so please make sure your player/parent information is up to date if currently on the App.
- All Games/Trainings will be entered into TeamSnap.
- Cleats, shin guards, bring gym shoes the first week (required every training and every game, all teams) and water are required at every training. Make sure they bring plenty of water, one water bottle will not be enough.
- Expectations: JV, Varsity players should be conditioning over the Summer and be ready for their 1- and 2-mile Time trials. We are looking for 1 mile under 6 min., and 2 miles under 14 min. We are looking for serious players at these levels and players need to come to tryouts in shape ready to perform.
Incoming 7th-8th Grades, Starting Monday July 18th , 8:00-10:00am, Mon-Fri, Turf or Grass Fields
- Tryouts Freshman Team - July 18th- July 20st - Cuts will be July 21st after Training.
- Roster Set/Training begin – July 21st - August 15th – 8:00-10:00am
- We will be using TeamSnap for all Team Game/Training Correspondence, so please make sure your player/parent information is up to date.
- All Games/Practice will be entered into TeamSnap.
- Cleats, shin guards, gym shoes the first week (required every training and every game, all teams) and water are required at every training. Make sure they bring plenty of water, one water bottle will not be enough.
- Expectations: 7th and 8th will do the 1 mile, there is no set time required, but if they can do 6 min., Great! Like JV, Varsity must come in shape ready to perform.
Training, School In Session:
- All Three Teams, directly after school, 3:00-4:30, on non- Game Days, Grass, or Turf Field