Information for ALL grade levels:
- 4 Year Graduation Planning Sheet - Students should use this form to plan out classes for their high school career
- Credit Check Sheets - Students should use these forms to track their credits during their high school career.
- Graduation Requirement Information for Scheduling Support Presentation
- Course Description Book
- Course Advertisements
- Course Numbers - Students should use this form to help them enter their requests into Infinite Campus.
- Course Challenge Form - Students should complete this form if they wish to take a course that they are not recommended for. This completed form should be attached to the course request form (light pink) that will be given at a later date.
- CTE Pathways - This document lays out the available career pathways offered at Ryle and the course progression students should follow to complete a pathway.
- Summer Courses Offered at Ryle - These are enrichment courses students may take to fulfill graduation requirements. There are other courses offered through the district. Registration opens February 9 at 8am.
Incoming 9th Graders:
Current Ryle Students (9th-11th):