Cooper High School – Volunteer Training
To volunteer at our school you must complete the following (annually):
- A criminal background check with the State of Kentucky. The check must return without felonies or misdemeanors that prevent contact with students.
- Click here for the Background Check Form.
- Parent is responsible for $10 fee associated with the background check.
- Return your check and completed form to Holly Staton in the front office.
To volunteer at Cooper you must (1st time only):
- Watch the Volunteer Procedures and Guidelines Video – click here
- Click here to sign the Volunteer Confidentiality form.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Cooper!