No Cost For Meals For ALL Students From September 9, 2020 Thru December 31, 2020.
As Boone County Schools prepare for “In-Person & Remote Instruction” beginning the week of September 28, 2020, our online ordering and meal package distribution will change.
In-Person & Remote Instruction YELLOW STATUS Meal Services
- Breakfast and lunch meal services in all schools will be provided to those children attending in-person
- Those attending in-person are not eligible for the weekly 5-day meal package on Wednesday, but will be able to request a 3 day meal package to go home on Tuesday if you’re in person Monday/Tuesday or Friday if you’re in person Thursday/Friday.
- The weekly meal packages are available for Boone County 100% virtual instruction students and for children 2 years through 18 years of age who are not students of Boone County Schools. The pick-up for weekly meals will be on Wednesdays from 10 am to 2 pm at ALL Boone County Schools. Ordering instructions are below.
- If there is a holiday or in-service day during the week, we will provide meals for instructional days only for that week.
The meal ordering survey will open on Thursday mornings at 7:00 am to begin ordering for the following week and closes on Monday mornings at 7:00 am.
When completing the meal ordering survey, you will need to choose which type of instruction you are enrolled in:
- AA- Mon/Tues
- BB- Thur/Fri
- 100% Virtual/Non-enrolled
If option 1 or 2, you will be asked which school you want to pick up at, if you’re student is riding the bus or a car rider, and how many students/children you are picking up meals for.
If option 3, you will be asked which school you are picking up from and how many meals are needed.
You may view the planned menus on the food service website or by clicking https://boone.nutrislice.com/. Menus are subject to change due to availability of food products. If you have any questions about allergies or special dietary needs, please contact the cafeteria manager of your student’s school and we will gladly provide meal accommodations once a special dietary needs form is completed and on file for your student.
Boone County Students Ordering Links
Click here for the Hybrid Group A Form
Click here for the Hybrid Group B Form
Click here for the 100% Virtual/Non-enrolled Form
Masks are encouraged while picking up meals for the safety of our staff at our pick-up locations
Your support for our department helps maintain the employment of the food service staff and to reduce food insecurity during an uncertain economic time.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact our office at 859-282-2367.
Click Here For The Heating Instructions For The Meals