Boone County Schools and Wild Health (a Lexington-based healthcare organization) are offering a second round of student vaccination clinics for our middle and high school students.
- Ockerman Middle 1:00-3:00
- Ryle High School and Gray Middle School- together at RHS 9:00-11:30
- Cooper High School and Ballyshannon Middle School- together at RCHS 1:00-3:00
- Jones Middle School 9:00-11:30
- Boone County High School 9:00- 11:30
- Ignite Institute -1:00-3:00
- Camp Ernst Middle School-9:00-11:30
- Conner High School and Conner Middle school-together at CHS 1:00-3:00
Students may receive their first or second vaccine at any of the clinic sites.
For these clinics, students will need to:
- Bring another signed consent form (attached) OR have their guardian with them OR have their guardian available by phone call at the time of their appointment.
- Sign up for their appointment at this scheduling link. OR contact the Wild Health Help Desk: (859) 217-4679
- Bring their vaccination card with them. They will be issued an new card if they forget.